We think transparency and accountability are the key to improving science. We are a small, dedicated, effective team at the University of Oxford.
With more funds we could do all of the following:
Deliver more new automated trackers
Deliver more new manually curated trackers
Offer a bespoke “auditing service” to institutions and funders
Advocacy and Impact!
- Do more campaign activity around each new tracker, and each new data update, with AllTrials
- Chase the researchers and funders of individual unreported trials, to ask them why they haven’t reported their results, and document their responses
- Make our existing Trackers more attractive!
- Add new features to our existing Trackers
- Invest more in our work that uses AI and Machine Learning to spot unreported trials
- Do more frequent updates on our manual trackers
- Make a central site, with a page for every company, showing all their scores in one place
- Make a central site, with a page for every treatment, and disease, where you can see whether the trials are all reported
- Shine a spotlight on individual funders, including non-commercial funders, to compare their performance
- We are a small dedicated team
- Dealing with journals, regulators, and the rest, takes a lot of time
- With more funding, and more stable funding, we can expand, and deliver everything we already deliver: but faster, better, bigger, and with more impact!
So get in touch!
You can contact the team at [email protected] or the project PI at [email protected]